Pages

22 Sept 2013

T Minus 24 Hours and Counting

Woah. And I thought I had a long summer ahead of me.

By now almost all of my packing has been done, just a few shirts need a place from my two already overpacked bags. I have a feeling I'm overestimating my need when it comes to clothing, but I'm not sure I'll be able to find clothes and shoes for me that fit in Japan, being 197 cm tall and all.

It feels weird that all the formalities (that can be done in Finland) have been done, and all I have to do is wait. Well, I still need to tell the Finnish post office that I have moved...

When I arrive in Japan, I should be given a residence card at the airport. Then to Shin-Osaka station and onboard the Shinkansen to Higashi-Hiroshima station. A short taxi drive and then I should be meeting my tutor in front of the dorm building.

Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment